Who wants to start a relationship with a professional without knowing how much it's going to cost? Well, neither do we. That's why we want you to know before you start. Dealing with CPA firms can be expensive. We are sensitive to that and will do our best to provide the best value for our services. We can provide you with a price estimate before we begin service.
• Tax preparation fees are based on the forms, worksheets, and schedules used in the preparation and filing of the tax return. Fees vary widely from $80 - $2,000 based on the complexity of the return with most average individual returns in the $250 - $550 range and business returns $350- $650.
• Bookkeeping and payroll services are at $50 per hour. Payroll forms average at $90 per quarter. The base fee for W2s is $30 and $5 for each additional W2.
• Consulting and business entity setup services are also at $75 per hour. The average basic entity setup fees range from $150 - $300
• Business valuations are at $75 per hour. Most small business valuations range from $500 - $2,000.
• Need us to come to your office? No problem! Travel charges are an additional $10 plus mileage at $.57 per mile.
2800 Cornerstone Dr. B1 Unit 3
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
Ph (970) 731-8080 Fax (970) 731-8181
Accuracy Guarantee: If there is an accuracy problem with the tax return due to our mistake, we will pay for penalties, interest, and the tax due up to $3,000.
Basic Assistance: If you receive a letter from the IRS or state tax dept, we will assist you in resolving the issue for free.
Planning: We include 30 minutes of free consultation and planning during the year. That means you can drop by or call with your quick question without worrying about getting a bill from us.
Initial consultations for new clients are only $25 for 1/2 hour!
a CPA firm with a solid foundation